India has seen a great fortune for the semi sports bike section in the recent years as most of the bikes in present scenario is dedicated to looking stylish with power packed performance. In recent year scooter and gearless scooty has emerges as the new kingmaker in the section two-wheeler riding options. In order to better give competition to the new emergent riders, the bike developers are now aiming to manufacture stylish looking bikes based on superior performance. Gone with the wind days when Indians give preference to fuel efficiency and greater distance covered as few of the functionaries they look for while buying bikes, looks and powerful performance on road don’t bother them at all. As time changes likes of youth changes for better these needs are combined with the great need for speed and stylish look, everyone wants to look exotic with their riding option to impress the pedestrian with great speed and stylish look of the bikes. As these bikes are dedicated towards the youth of India, most are available with a matte finish with the vibrant color combination as in the present scenario fuel efficiency is not the solo entity to decide your rider companion.
Bikes with the 200cc engine are best as per experts for Indian roads, in case you want to purchase one for the admiration of friends combined with better semi sports look. We have enlisted top available 200cc bikes available in India based on the view of the experts as well as these ranking are linked with the riders review about their ride on all road types basically on Indian roads that requires better control of the bikes seeing problems as heavy traffic jams and holes on roads. No one buys bikes daily and it is totally a great way to your dedication in order to do right homework before buying amongst the different models under different companies.
Here we go with our list of the best 200CC Bikes in India at present, read the specification combined with estimated price and pick your speedster beast.
5. Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- Manufactured by Bajaj Auto in combination with Tokyo-based company on the finest and minute detailing of styling, Bajaj Pulsar, and its variant has showcased itself as few of the best and trustable riding option when it comes to categorizing the bike section.
- The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is available in India with powerful and vibrant color combination of Yellow, Black and Blue matte finish and these colors are also amongst the top pick of the customers choosing the semi-sports section of the bike.
- Top speed offered by one of the most lovable bikes in India is measured at 141kmph with mileage combination of 35 kmpl. The best thing choosing this riding option gives you great service choices as Bajaj Service Stations are available in most every part of India.
- While talking about the specification based on power this beast can churn up the power of 24.50bhp@ 9,750 rpm with torque measured as 18.60Nm@ 8,000rpm. There are six gears to control speed while riding with manual gearbox type.
- Bajaj Pulsar comprising of great riding features contains Ignition type based on Digital CDI, three spark plugs per cylinder with valves per tire offering 4 valves.
- The Bore of the bike is measured as 72mm with Stroke 49mm.
- All these features are combined well in this riding beast with just price listing INR 1,26,413 for the Standard version and the advanced version available as ABD is offered with the ex-showroom price of INR 1,26,483.
4. KTM 200 Duke
- The most recent model available under KTM series has been released with the great remark of mechanical changes that deals best with Indian roads, in order to save more energy the emission option of the bike has also been changed with BS4 emission norms. On accordance with the power and torque figure for this stylish bike is kept similar to the parent version of the bike.
- KTM 200 Duke is introduced in Indian market with lookalike as dirt bike with great power combination, the new notion of design with great speed is available to buy with color shades of Orange, Black, and White. Each of the colors is furnished well over bike giving it elegant look.
- The Displacement of the Bike is measured as 199.50cc with an obvious fuel type of petrol and one cylinder to give it immense power while riding. Ignition of the bike is based on Digital Ignition empowering its performance with 24.60Bhp@ 10,000 rpm and torque of 8,000 rpm.
- In order to let it cool down for a great distance to cover, the KTM Duke 200 is fitted with liquid Cooling Engine and manual gear type.
- Price estimated for the Standard version of KTM Duke 200 in India is round up around INR 1,50,758.
3. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- One of the finest and most lovable bikes manufactured by TVS is Apache RTR 200 as the name suggests, the bike is available to buy in India with four variant option offering a mileage of 41kmpl and top speed boasted by the company as 127kmpl.
- The available color option for the TVS Apache in India is introduced in many eye-catching color combinations with Matte Red, Matte Yellow, White, Matte White, Matte Grey, Matte Black and Black.
- Low budget based 200cc bike is available with rate card of Apache RTR200 4V Carburetor with price INR 92,510; Apache RTR 200 4V Carburetor with Pirelli Tyres 97,560 and Apache RTR 200 4V FI @ INR 95,230.
2. Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Another Pulsar model making its way to the list is available in one variant with displacement 199.50cc and weight 152 kg ideal to balance on bumpy Indian road.
- The available semi-sports bike is available in three eyes catching color combination with Graphite Black, Mirage White, and Red.
- A number of gears available to control the NS 200 model is 6 with valves per cylinder 4 and fuel delivery system mated with Carburettor.
- All these specifications come with price segment of INR 1,00,179 as the ex-showroom price in India.
1. KTM RC200
- Available in one variant option with Black color shade the KTM RC 200 is the best available and top-ranked under the 200cc bike in India.
- A number of gears available to control the KTM RC 200 model is 6 with valves per cylinder 4.
- Price for the only variant in Indian market is INR 1,78,138. onwards.
These are the best available Top 5 Bikes with segment 200cc engine category, surely you have picked amongst the following options as your riding partner. Let us know your experience of the ride through the comment box. Keep in tune with us for further updates.